Analytics & Evaluation
Data often holds the secrets to fundraising success, but are too often obscured by dense and even conflicting information. Next Generation Fundraising works with clients and data analysis specialists to create 3 kinds of reports with a single focus – making fundraising more effective or efficient.
Dashboards & Trend Reports
What are the top metrics that provide an ongoing picture of your program’s progress toward its goals? What are the early signs of opportunity or problems? How can you have the most productive conversation with executives, financial officers and board members?
- The Dashboard summarizes leading indicators based on program goals.
- Customized Trend Reports track fundraising by donor segments, appeal activity or long-term test activity.
Management Reports & Analysis
What did the most recent e-mail, direct mail or text campaign produce? How did it compare to forecast or expectations? Are there any test results that require immediate follow-up? Managers and directors need timely, detailed reports to monitor and fine-tune fundraising efforts.
- Response Reports analyze direct mail and online fundraising results, multi-channel tests and ROI tracking.
- DonorPath™ Reports track the conversion of website visitors, prospects, former donors and other key groups to active donors – whether their preferred channel is online, by mail, by phone or at events.
- The Next Gen team helps you prioritize and evaluate the information being reported from your donor database, ASP or other data collection tools.
Database Audits, Data Screening & Evaluation
What geographic areas, ages or characteristics are over- or under-represented in your donor base? Is your online or direct mail donor population shifting? Would you like to know?
- Using the most advanced data, a Next Gen Database Audit puts your donor file through a real-world filter based on criteria important to your program.
- Database audits are typically followed by workshops or webinars focusing on areas of fundraising potential. If there is an area of growth, we’ll help you find it.
Next Gen account managers love results, data and information. They can help you create more effective reports from your technology providers or in-house system, as well as spot trends and evaluate their importance. They can also add outside analysis or create a custom report, and they will always look for ways to improve your fundraising program.